Friday, November 12, 2004

Dead rodent.

One isn't supposed to speak ill of the dead, but, hey, we're talking about Yassar Arafat. I'm glad he's dead. I hope he is rotting in hell as we speak. Being tortured by every foul and evil demon ever thought up. I think the Israelis should completely destroy his compound now. Just to make sure it doesn't become "holy" to anyone. I also hope that every Israeli that is physically able will desecrate his grave in as hideous a manner as possible.

Everyone has high hopes now for peace. I don't see it happening. Arafat has poisoned the minds of the next generation. It will be decades before anyone steps forward that can control palestine and the terror groups.

All I can say is that I hope his death was horrible, painful, and miserable.

free web counters
Counter