Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm BACK!!

Even though no one reads my crap. Yes, I've taken a ton of time off. That's what happens when you get on a tough IT project that requires 16 hour days, have a wife, four kids and too many other things to do. But, the good news is, I can start posting again...so no one will read it.

For my triumphant return, I have absolutely nothing to say except that my New Year's resolution is to put up at least one post per day.

I will say that I'm very, very excited about the return of Howard Stern...or rather, his debut on Sirrius. So far, the show sucks. The little heartbeat background was cool for a while, but now it is annoying. I did like the recap of his career with snippets from the very beginning - but it makes me feel old.

My next post will be catching everyone (meaning no one) up on what has been happening since my last post.

free web counters
Counter