Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pellazi, Pelici, Pel, Pel...

What was her name again? Wow, talk about light speed obscolecence! Mere minutes after unanimously confirming her as their choice for Speaker of the House, her own party lays down her first defeat! I can see why the Democrats didn't want to put Murtha in any sort of power position - being that corruption was the big issue that brought them to power.

I can't wait to see what happens with the Intel committee - an impeached former judge as the chair? Don't they need some sort of security clearance for that? Can he pass one? If he doesn't need one, why should I need one? I've never been impeached.

I'm also wondering why all the left side of the blogosphere and media thinks that the Iraq war was the defining issue, when all the exit polls from the election listed it pretty far down the list.

Do my huge quantity of zero readers know why?

I didn't think so.

free web counters
Counter